Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 RABBIT FARMING BUSINESS PLAN /FEASIBILITY STUDY  (Read 3998 times)
moderator1
Administrator

« on: November 23, 2015, 10:00:55 AM »

Product Details
•   Print Length: 100 pages
•   Publisher: Farm Business Setup Venture (January   4, 2017)
•   Publication Date:  Last edited (January   4, 2017)
•   Language: English
•   PDF to Word Wise: Enabled

Today I am happy to announce that I have a productive herd of a couple hundred rabbits at my farm “New Zealand Rabbits -meat rabbit bloodline” that I developed is in the process of being expanded all across the state and country by the rabbit enthusiasts that have purchased rabbits from me over the years.

So my question for you today is…
How would you like to BYPASS hundreds of hours of frustration and wasted time that many newbies beginning their rabbit project have experienced including myself?

Even better… Would you like to get your hands on the tips, tricks and techniques that successful rabbit breeders like myself use to grow their rabbitries, care for their rabbits and sell them on demand?
If you answered YES, to the question above I might just have some REALLY GOOD NEWS for you… Recently I have taken the time to assemble a lot of the information that I have learned over the years through personal experience about raising rabbits
Though many successful companies have been started without the benefit of a formal business plan, it can be an essential factor in the birth and growth of your company. Our business plan will help you obtain financing, arrange strategic alliances, attract key employees, and boost your confidence. Our business plan sells your company to the world and gives you direction as the world answers back.

From the table of contents to the financial tables, Our business plan covers a lot of ground. How can you make your executive summary stand out? How much detail is appropriate when outlining your marketing strategy? What is the best way to present the financial projections? Here are best resources to help you create each part of your business plan

Our 2016 Rabbit farming Business Plan is full of help and industry secrets to make sure your Rabbit Farming Business succeeds.

So what is different about our Rabbit farming Business Plan?

A comprehensive business plan that includes marketing and finances can help determine the feasibility of a value-added enterprise. Developing your business and marketing plan helps you define your business, creates a road map to operate the business, sets the goals you will aim for, and satisfies outsiders’. The basics of a business plan include the following.

What? Describe your product or service.

Why? Describe the need for your product or service.

Who? Describe the customer.

When? Draw a timeline and list all the tasks that need to be accomplished.

Where? Describe the location of your business.

Building a Sustainable Business: a Guide to Developing a Rabbit Business Plan for Farms and Rural Businesses helps alternative and sustainable agriculture entrepreneurs develop profitable enterprises. Sample worksheets illustrate how real farm families set goals, researched processing alternatives, determined potential markets, and evaluated financing options.

PLAN OUTLINE
1.0   Executive Summary
Keys to Success
General Business Description
Products
Market
Financial Considerations
1.1   Objectives
1.2   Mission

2.0 Company Summary

3.0 Products

4.0 Market Analysis Summary
4.1 Market Segmentation
4.2 Target Market Segment Strategy
4.3 Industry Analysis
4.3.1 Competition and Buying Patterns

5.0 Strategy and Implementation Summary
5.1 Sales Strategy
5.2 Marketing Strategy
5.3 Competitive Edge

6.0 Management Summary
6.1 Personnel Plan
6.2 manpower requirements  
6.3 man power budget

7.0 Projected financial statements
7.1 Application of funds  
7.2 operating and maintenance costs budget
7.3 feeding budget and Table
7.4 projected breeding on 100 Doe 20 Buck to produce 3600 Rabbit
Yearly
7.5 Mathematical formula for Rabbit cost production in Nigeria
7.6 Other expenses
7.7 Income Projections in the First 12 Months

BONUS
COMPLETE GUIDE TO COMMERCIAL RABBIT FARMING IN NIGERIA
STEP BY STEP PICTURE 20 WAYS TO CONSTRUCT RABBIT CAGES

Our guide will run you through questions you need to consider before starting a rabbit farm. It will also give you a basic idea on what to expect when operating and managing your rabbit business.

Our ebook can help you establish the clear vision and goals you will need to guide your new agricultural venture. It will help you identify and assess personal motivations, business and farming skills, and available resources. It will help you clarify values. The goal of Our ebook is to help you decide whether starting an agricultural business is right for you, and-based on that decision-to help you plan practical next steps.

Product Details
•   Print Length: 100 pages
•   Publisher: Farm Business Setup Venture (January   4, 2017)
•   Publication Date:  Last edited (January   4, 2017)
•   Language: English
•   PDF to Word Wise: Enabled

E-copy only

PRICE N8,000
PAYMENT METHODS

Bank Deposit
Electronic Fund Transfer
ATM cash Transfer

This payment method requires the customer to deposit, Electronic Fund Transfer or  ATM cash Transfer directly from his/her account into any of
www.farmingbizsetup.com bank accounts
The manual will be sent to your immediately as soon as your transaction reflects in our account. Our bank details are as follows:

into any branch of ECOBANK
ACCOUNT NAME: Lamson Opeyemi Arowolo
ACCOUNT NUMBER:1821187854

GTBank
Account Number: 0154090804
Account Name: Lamson Opeyemi Arowolo

FIRST BANK
Account Number: 3060000003
Account Name: Lamson Opeyemi Arowolo

The manual will be sent to your mail after payment confirmation
by e-mail (Soft copy into your email box only)
Send me an SMS with your name ,payment details(teller number),and your e-mail address
to 08036320607

Important! Please Read the Information Below*
Your e-book (electronic book) is downloadable from your e-mail box which allows you to read and print out this book within the next couple of minutes.

Thinking that we might live you after your purchase? Definitely no! We assure you of maximum support when you need us. Please, do not hesitate to ask us for the way ahead. You can contact us at Opeyemi.lamson@farmingbizsetup.com or call the following numbers 07081447709

FARM BUSINESS SETUP
HEAD OFFICE
8 Kolab close off Olomowewe,
Adiyan Gasline (Agbado Oja)
Ogun State.

20min drive from Abeokuta Express way Lagos
Ajala Bus stop, Ijaye Bus stop, or Kola Bus stop

20min drive from Fagba Road Lagos
Iju station Kola Bus stop or Ishaga Lagos Kola Bus stop
Just call 08036320607 for directions to the farm

Instant Help Desk
Mobile: 08036320607
Office 09082002651, 07081447709
E-mail:Opeyemi.lamson@farmingbizsetup.com
BlackBerry Pin: 7b73405B
WhatsApp: +237081447709  

« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 01:35:34 PM by moderator1 » Logged

moderator1
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 05:25:29 AM »

TRAINING!TRAINING!TRAINING!

We have 100 rabbit hutches producing low-fat and sustainable meat. For breeding stock we have 12 does and 5bucks.

Our production plan
We produce 50 rabbit monthly

Training
This one day training educates trainees on the benefits of rabbit farming – how to make money and how to improve health. Topics:
•   How rabbit meat contributes to food security
•   How healthy is rabbit meat?
•   Livelihoods
•   How to raise rabbits
•   Selling to a market
•   Disease management
•   Hands on practical’s e.g. mucking out, feeding, carrying etc.

Our training courses develop practical skills and understanding through ‘learning by doing’ with underpinning knowledge. A series of one-day courses are offered at Farm Business Demonstration Farm in Agbado.

Time/Duration
A day 8:30am -3:30pm

Course fees   
N6, 000 per person per day
15% discount for groups of 10-19.
25% discount for groups of 20 people.
Maximum capacity is 20 people per group.

Call yemi to book your ONE DAY Training from Mondays- Saturdays

Terms and conditions
•   Pay Seminar Fee N6, 000 at the Venue on Training day.
•   Course fees do not include accommodation or transport.  Please contact yemi who can provide details for you to make your own reservations.
•   Training takes place at the Farm Business Demonstration Farm in Agbado
•   A Certificate of Attendance is awarded to trainees at the end of the course.

Pay Seminar Fee N6, 000 at the Venue on Training day.

Can't attend? Pay N3, 000 for each Self-Tutorial (ebook) Manual
COMPLETE GUIDE TO COMMERCIAL RABBIT FARMING IN NIGERIA
 Into ZENITH BANK,
ACCOUNT NAME: FARM BUSINESS SETUP VENTURES
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1014352341
After placing your order, SMS your payment information (Manual title, Name on teller, payment teller number, and your e-mail address)
E.g. Rabbit, Kayode Nassir Emeka,984747,mymail@yahoo.com
To 08036320607 once I confirm your payment. The manual will be sent to you immediately! By e-mail Trust us 100% to do that.

Instant Help Desk
Mobile: 08036320607
Mobile: 08027524739
E-mail:Opeyemi.lamson@farmingbizsetup.com
E-mail:opeyemilamson@gmail.com
BlackBerry Pin: 2B98CDB5
WhatsApp: +238036320607
Twitter:@farmbizsetup

HEAD OFFICE
8 Kolab close off olomowewe,
Adiyan Gasline (Agbado Oja)
Ogun State.