We have 100 rabbit hutches producing low-fat and sustainable meat.
For breeding stock we have 50 does production plan.
Our production plan
We produce 50 rabbit monthly
This one day training educates trainees on the benefits of rabbit farming – how to make money and how to improve health. Topics:
• How rabbit meat contributes to food security
• How healthy is rabbit meat?
• How to raise rabbits
• Selling to a market
• Disease management
• Hands on practical’s e.g. mucking out, feeding, carrying etc.
Our training courses develop practical skills and understanding through ‘learning by doing’ with underpinning knowledge. A series of one-day courses are offered at Farm Business Demonstration Farm in Agbado.
A day 8:30am -3:30pm
Training Manual HARD-COPY N4,000
Soft Copy N3,000
Call yemi to book your ONE DAY Training from Mondays- Saturdays
Terms and conditions
• Pay Seminar Fee N6, 000 at the Venue on Training day.
• Course fees do not include accommodation or transport. Please contact yemi who can provide details for you to make your own reservations.
• Training takes place at the Farm Business Demonstration Farm in Agbado
• A Certificate of Attendance is awarded to trainees at the end of the course.
Pay Seminar Fee N6, 000 at the Venue on Training day.
Can't attend? Pay N3, 000 for each Self-Tutorial (ebook) Manual
COMPLETE GUIDE TO COMMERCIAL RABBIT FARMING IN NIGERIA
Into ZENITH BANK,
ACCOUNT NAME: FARM BUSINESS SETUP VENTURES
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1014352341
After placing your order, SMS your payment information (Manual title, Name on teller, payment teller number, and your e-mail address)
E.g. Rabbit, Kayode Nassir Emeka,984747,email@example.com
To 08036320607 once I confirm your payment. The manual will be sent to you immediately! By e-mail Trust us 100% to do that.
Instant Help Desk
Office 09082002651, 07081447709
BlackBerry Pin: 7b73405B
8 Kolab close off olomowewe,
Adiyan Gasline (Agbado Oja)
30min drive from ajala, ijaye or Kola Bus stop Abeokuta Express way Lagos
30min drive from Fagba,iju station or ishaga Lagos
Just call 08036320607 for directions to the farm